Saturday 3 March 2012

Ooh! Fashion Backpack

So it's official - the backpack is well and truly, back. I'll admit - I first heard whisperings of its return a year or two ago from one of the most stylish and fashion-forward ladies I know, but I was in denial, and frankly, a little bit baffled! I thought we'd left them behind with *GASP* bum-bags. But lo and behold, here we are in 2012, sporting them again. 

A quick skim of the high-street will present you with the ubiquitous Chanel knock-off quilted option in black, or, wait for it...white (how original) store to store, but for those who don't want to jump on that band waggon, there are alternatives...

Enter this backpack from H! by Henry Holland, a straw carrier with some personality! Hurrah!


Natural Small Straw Backpack, £22, H! by Henry Holland for Debenhams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind of thing? Let me know...